The wireless HD-SL96 has a display on the top of the casing, informing the user about the current connection method and the battery charge level. This increases comfort and facilitates everyday work.
A high-quality scanning system equipped with a CMOS matrix ensures quick reading of 1D and 2D codes. It can precisely read codes with high density and difficult to read, damaged or indistinct codes. An additional advantage is the ability to read Aztec codes on registration documents. This makes the device ideally suited to work at diagnostic stations, in car workshops and showrooms, automotive stores and other enterprises in the automotive industry.
The scanner offers dual wireless communication. The included docking station enables data transmission via radio and allows free work without disturbing cables with a range of up to 150 meters. It is also possible to connect the reader with mobile devices using Bluetooth communication, which allows work with a range of up to 10 meters.
HD-SL96 has been equipped with a built-in memory that allows you to save several thousand codes for later transfer to a computer.
The included docking station is used to transfer data to a computer and provides quick and convenient charging of the device. Just put the scanner in the slot and charging will start automatically. In addition, the reader has a built-in battery with a high capacity of 2200 mAh, which allows for 16 hours of operation.
- Reading 1D and 2D codes
- Instantly read Aztec codes from the vehicle registration certificate
- Radio and Bluetooth communication
- Display informing about connection method and battery charge status
- Mode of remembering the scanned codes
- Docking station for automatic reader charging
- High battery capacity
- Virtual COM mode
- Modern and ergonomic design
- High quality of the materials used
- Wireless code reader
- Docking station with dedicated USB cable
Readable 1D codes: Codabar, Code11, Code39, Code32, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, Code93, Code128, GS1-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8, EAN13, GS1 DataBar (RSS14), GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 DataBar Expanded
Read 2D codes: PDF417, Micro PDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code, MicroQR, Aztec
- Material: ABS+TPU
- Light source: CMOS matrix
- Resolution: 640 x 480 px
- Scan method: manually
- Scan confirmation: light, sound
- Interface: USB, Virtual COM
- Wireless communication: Radio 2,4 GHz, Bluetooth HID, Bluetooth SPP, Bluetooth BLE
- Wireless communication range: up to 150 meters (2.4 GHz), up to 10 meters (Bluetooth)
- Set weight: 405 g
- Weight with packaging: 550 g
- Device dimensions: 163 x 68 x 80 mm
- Docking station dimensions: 92 x 73 x 35 mm
- Cable length: 160 cm
- Size of the package: 105 x 80 x 240 mm
- Battery capacity: 2200 mAh
- Charging time: 4.5 h
- Standby time: 6 months
- Maximum working time: 16 h
- Drop resistance: 1.5 m
- Working temperature: 0 - 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40 - 70°C
- Working humidity: 5 - 95%